When my beautiful Mum comes to stay I spend a bit of time making chocolates. Quick and easy chocolates that are free from coconut oil and don’t melt in her hands. This version is one of her favourites. I hope you enjoy it too.
- 100 grams 90% dark chocolate, melted
- 1 tablespoon cashew butter*
- 2 rounded tablespoons honey**
- 3 drops of food grade peppermint oil or 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/4 cup dry roasted cashews, crushed
Place the ingredients into a medium sized bowl and mix until they are smooth and well combined. Spoon the mixture into the holes of a silicon mini muffin mould and place in the fridge to set.
Eat and enjoy.
*cashew butter / spread is readily available from the health section of the supermarket and from health food stores. Alternatively you can make your own, here is our simple recipe.
**you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.
Rate this recipe
Based on 18 Review(s)