Picnic Ice Cream
- 1 cup peanut butter (265 grams)
- 1 cup coconut cream (265 grams)
- 4 tablespoons honey* (120 grams)
- 3 tabelspoons cacao or cocoa (25 grams)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (5 grams)
- pinch of salt
- 10 soft medjool dates, seeds removed (150 grams)
- 1/4 cup crushed peanuts (30 grams)
- Place the ingredients, excluding the 1/4 cup of crushed peanuts, into your processor and blend until the mixture is smooth and well combined. Add the peanuts and mix to combine. Pour the mixture into a freezer safe container and freeze for 4- 6 hours.
- Eat and enjoy.
- Place the ingredients, excluding the 1/4 cup of crushed peanuts, into the bowl and blend at speed 9 for 10 seconds.
- Add the 1/4 cup of peanuts and mix on reverse 2 for 2 seconds.
- Pour the mixture into a freezer safe container and freeze for 4- 6 hours.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.
If you are enjoying the recipes I would be thrilled if you had a moment to check out the books!
Rate this recipe
Picnic Ice Cream with Thermomix Instructions
Based on 49 Review(s)