I have had many requests for a nut free version of our ever popular One Minute Slice.
Here is how we do it.
Nut Free One Minute Slice
- 6 tablespoons honey*
- 4 tablespoons hulled tahini
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil (soft or liquid)
- 3 tablespoons cacao or cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Place all of the ingredients into a medium sized bowl and mix until well combined and looking chocolately and delicious.
- Pour the mixture into a silicon loaf pan.
- Place in the fridge to set.
- I like this best when it is left overnight and it seems to get better with each passing day.
- *Some friends who do not enjoy hulled tahini do not like this slice. They do, however, love the traditional One Minute Slice. If you do not like hulled tahini I would suggest moving onto another recipe or altering the quantities listed above to suit your tastes.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer