One Minute Slice
- 6 tablespoons peanut butter*
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons honey**
- 2 tablespoons cacao or cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup cashews
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix until it is well combined and looking delicious. Pour the mixture into a silicon loaf tin or mini silicon muffin moulds. Place in the fridge or freezer to set and to store.
- Eat and enjoy.
*you can sub the peanut butter with almond butter if you prefer.
**you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.
All of the recipes are shared freely. Those who purchase the books support this space and fill my heart with gratitude, without their support I couldn’t do what I do. If you are enjoying the recipes it would be great if you had a moment to browse the books, I hope you find something you love. With thanks, B x