Not Quite Lindt Balls
- 6 tablespoons cashew butter*
- 2 tablespoons honey**
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons cacao or cocoa
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (soft or liquid)
- 1/2 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 150 grams melted dark chocolate (optional)
- Place all of the ingredients except for the chocolate into a medium sized bowl. Mix until smooth and well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into mini silicon muffin moulds and place in the freezer for a few hours to set.
- Once set use two forks to dip the filling into the melted chocolate. Place the dipped chocolates onto a tray lined with baking paper and return to the fridge to set.
- Eat and enjoy.
*cashew butter / spread is readily available in the health food section of the supermarkets and from health food stores. Alternatively, it is quick and easy to make your own, here is our recipe.
** you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.