Quick, Easy and Delicious ANZACS
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 rounded tablespoon cashew butter*
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- Preheat your oven to 175°C or 350°F. Line a tray with baking paper.
- Place the ingredients into your processor and blend at high speed until the mixture resembles a fine, sticky crumb. Use your hands to press and shape the mixture into balls. Place the balls onto your prepared tray and bake for ten minutes or until golden.
- Remove the biscuits from the oven and leave on the tray for five minutes before gently transferring to a cooling rack.
- Eat and enjoy.
*cashew butter / spread is readily available in the health section of the supermarket, from health food stores and online. Alternatively, it is quick and easy to make your own. Here is our simple recipe.