- 1 1/2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1 tablespoon cashew butter*
- 10 Medjool Dates, seeds removed
- zest of one lemon
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 8 tablespoons cashew butter
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup**
- 1 tablespoon honey**
- zest two lemons
- juice 1 1/2 lemons
- Line a square 18cm tin with baking paper hanging over the sides for easy removal.
- Place the base ingredients into your processor and blend at high speed until the mixture is completely broken down and resembles a fine, sticky crumb. Press the mixture firmly into your prepared tin and set aside.
- Place the top ingredients into your processor and blend until smooth and well combined. Pour the mixture over your base and level the top. Place in the fridge or freezer to set and to store.
- Slice. Serve. Eat and enjoy!
*cashew butter is readily available, however if you would like to make your own the very simple recipe is here.
**you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.
If you are enjoying the recipes be sure to check out the books. Thank YOU for your support. B x
Rate this recipe
Based on 166 Review(s)