Lemon Macadamia Slice
- 12 medjool dates
- 2 1/2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 2 cups macadamias
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- zest and juice of one lemon
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, liquid
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Line a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper hanging over the sides for easy removal.
- Place the base ingredients into your processor and blend until the mixture resembles a fine, sticky crumb. Press the mixture firmly into the base of your prepared tin.
- Place the macadamias into your processor and blend until they form a smooth paste. Add in the remaining ingredients and blend until the mixture is smooth. Pour the mixture over the base, level the top and place in the fridge or freezer to set.
- Slice. Serve. Eat and enjoy.
If you are enjoying the recipes I would be thrilled if you had a moment to check out the books! Your support is invaluable to myself and to the running of Wholefood Simply! With love and gratitude, B x