Creamy Caramel Fudge
- 8 tablespoons cashew butter*
- 4 soft medjool dates, seeds removed
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, liquid
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1/2 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Place the ingredients into your food processor and blend until the dates are broken down and the mixture is smooth and well combined. Pour the mixture into a silicon loaf tin and place in the freezer to set and to store.
- Slice. Serve. Eat and enjoy.
*cashew butter is readily available, however if you would like to make your own the very simple recipe is here.