If you randomly dropped into my place there is a very good chance that this would be sitting on my bench, or baking in my oven, or about to be whipped up. We eat it for breakfasts, lunches and snacks and never tire of it. It is quick. It is easy. And it is delicious. I hope you enjoy it.
4 Ingredient Banana Bread
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 10 medjool dates, seeds removed
- 2 cups almond meal*
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and quartered (250 grams)
- Preheat your oven to 175°C or 350°F. Grease and line a loaf tin with baking paper. Mine measures 19.5cm x 9.5cm.
- Place the coconut and dates into your processor and blend until the mixture is broken down and the dates are finely chopped. Add the almond meal and banana and blend to combine.
- Press the mixture firmly into your prepared tin and level the top. Bake the bread for 40 minutes or until looking lovely and golden. Remove the bread from the oven and leave to cool in the tin for 5- 10 minutes before gently transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Slice. Serve. Eat and enjoy.
*Our ever popular nut free Banana Bread can be found here.