Two Minute Baked Brownies
- 1 1/2 cup walnuts
- 12 medjool dates, seeds removed
- 3 tablespoons cacao or cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Place the ingredients into your food processor and blend at high speed until the mixture resembles a fine, sticky crumb. Use your hands to press and shape the mixture into balls. I made 12.
- Place the balls onto a plate lined with baking paper and then into the microwave. Cook the brownies for 1 minutes and 40 seconds. Remove the balls from the microwave and leave to cool for 10 minutes before gently transferring them to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Eat and enjoy!
*To make these in the oven preheat the oven to 175°C or 350°F and place on a lined tray. Bake for 8 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool before moving to a cooling rack.