Two Ingredient Sticky Date Pudding with Two Ingredient Caramel Sauce
Two Ingredient Sticky Date Pudding
- 2 cups medjool dates, seeds removed, soaked in boiling water for 5 minutes (approximately 20 dates)
- 2 cups almond meal
- Preheat your oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Place the dates and almond meal into your processor and blend until the mixture is well combined and sticking together. Remove the mixture from the processor and use slightly damp hands to shape it into a ball.
- Line a hole of a muffin tray with plastic wrap. Press handfuls of the mixture (1/6th) into the hole to shape your pudding. Remove and repeat until all the mixture is used. I made six puddings.
- Wrap each pudding lightly in squares of baking paper and place onto a tray. Bake the puddings for 20 minutes.
- Serve with Caramel Sauce.
Two Ingredient Caramel Sauce
- 2 tablespoons hulled tahini
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Mix until smooth and looking delicious, spoon over puddings.
If you are enjoying the recipes I would be thrilled if you had a minute to check out the books. With thanks, B x