This creation is indisputedly my favourite lunch of the week and I am loving it so much that it’s often been dinner too! I bulk prep for this and then it is simply a matter of throwing it all together at meal times, making it nice and easy for this one handed Mum.
Throw Together Noodles
- 1 zucchini, noodled
- handful of rocket leaves, roughly chopped
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 roast beetroot, peeled and diced*
- large handful of roast pumpkin pieces*
- 1/2 cup of peas, cooked
- 100 – 150 grams of cooked salmon, flaked* or a handful of dry roasted cashews
- 1/2 an avocado, peeled and diced
- generous splash of balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
Throw everything into a large bowl, mix it up and tuck in!
*I precook batches of these and reheat at meal times to keep it easy.
**if you want more dressing or find the vinegar too strong add some coconut oil with the warm ingredients – this is a lovely addition even if you enjoy the recipe as it is.