Ten Minute Chocolate Mousse Cake
- 2 tablespoons honey*
- 2 tablespoons cacao or cocoa
- 3 tablespoons almond butter**
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, soft
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 2 cups coconut mik
- 4 tablespoons cacao or cocoa
- 4 tablespoons honey*
- 1/2 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- Place the base ingredients into your processor and blend until the coconut is broken down and the mixture is sticking together.
- Press the mixture firmly into the base of an 18cm round spring form pan and set aside.
- Place the coconut milk, cacao or cocoa, honey, vanilla and salt into your processor and blend until the mixture is well combined. Sprinkle over the chia seeds and keep the mixture spinning at a medium pace for two minutes. Pour the mixture over the base and place the cake in the fridge for several hours or overnight to set.
- Slice. Serve. Enjoy.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.
**to make this nut free sub the almond butter with hulled tahini.
If you are enjoying the recipes I would be thrilled if you had a minute to check out the books. With thanks, Bianca x