How many times have I said to you that I am terrible at the business side of things? That recipes and ramblings I love, but as for the rest, I am hopeless!
You cannot imagine my delight when a lovely lady, whose strengths are my weaknesses, invited me to join her amazing team, The Remarkables.
The Remarkables is an agency dedicated to helping bloggers with the business side of things. When I was asked to join I was honoured and completely dumbfounded! I didn’t believe I could fit among such talent, but this lovely lady did and she welcomed me in.
I have made this move because I believe it will benefit my site and more importantly it will benefit you. Rest assured that nothing I do will change. The people I am working with not only understand, but also agree, that respecting my audience is my first priority and the aim of us teaming up is to make the Wholefood Simply experience a better one for you.
This is an incredibly exciting path for Wholefood Simply to be on, thank you for walking it with me!
Sweet Potato Salad
- 500 – 600 grams diced sweet potato
- 2 generous tablespoons thick yoghurt, natural or coconut for dairy free
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- Steam the potato until just tender. Set aside or refrigerate until cool.
- Place the remaining ingredients into a small bowl and mix to combine. Gently stir this dressing through your cooled potatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Serve. Eat. Enjoy.