Strawberry Ice Cream
- 1 cup cashew butter (270 grams)
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled (150 grams)
- 1/2 cup coconut cream (110 grams)
- 3 tablespoons honey* (90 grams)
- 3 tablespoons strawberry 100% fruit spread**(90 grams)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (5 grams)
- Place the ingredients into your processor and blend until the mixture is smooth and well combined. Pour the mixture into a container, cover and freeze until set, approximately 5 hours.
- Serve. Eat. Enjoy.
- Place the ingredients into the bowl and blend at speed 9 for 10 seconds.
- Pour the mixture into a freezer safe container and freeze for 6 hours or until set.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.
**100% fruit spread is readily available in the jam section of the supermarket.