It’s a wintery day.
I have just had my baby up at causality. My little man is also home sick and I am dragging myself through.
As I am sitting here typing my littlest girl is sleeping and my little man is doing his latest favourite thing. Playing Chess against Spider Man.
I am listening and I am smiling and it’s one of those moment when I wish I could freeze time. When I wish I could do something to etch it to my memory. Something to ensure I can hold onto exactly what I heard, saw and felt.
But I can’t and like so many magic moments that have come before it will slip away. Fading with time and change and all the magic moments that are yet to come.
Strawberry Cream Smoothie Bowl
- 100 grams strawberries, hulled
- 1 frozen banana, chopped
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon cashew butter
- 1 rounded teaspoon honey*
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place the ingredients into your processor and blend at high speed until the mixture is smooth. Pour the mixture into a bowl, top if desired.
- Eat and enjoy.
notes – we topped ours with dark chocolate and maple syrup.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.