Sticky Medjool Date Fudge
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon honey*
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup Natural Delights® Chopped Medjool dates
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 60 grams dark chocolate, melted
- Place the fudge ingredients into a bowl and mix to combine. Spoon the mixture evenly into the holes of a mini silicon muffin mould. Top each fudge with a teaspoon of the melted chocolate and place in the fridge or freezer to set and to store.
- Eat and enjoy.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.
I made this recipe for Natural Delights® using their brand new and oh so delicious Chopped Medjool dates. Be sure to keep your eye out for them, they are perfect for adding to ice creams, muesli bars, granolas, trail mix and for snacking straight up. No clumping. No sticking; just divine, caramelly goodness.