My clothes are covered in pumpkin and avocado.
There is banana all through my hair.
My left arm is far stronger than my right and my fingers are wet with drool.
I sing Five Little Ducks and Open Shut Them countless times a day and get little else done.
I lie on the floor, bat at toys and say everything in baby language…
I eat one handed.
I cook one handed.
I get the big kids ready one handed.
Because you are in my other and it’s perfect. There is nothing we do not share and our days are perfect.
You smile, I smile and I wouldn’t change a thing.
You rock my world Little Girl.
Spicy Chai Bliss Balls
- 12 medjool dates, seeds removed
- 1 cup dry roasted almonds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Chinese five spice
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon all spice
- 1/2 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Place the ingredients into your processor and blend at high speed until the mixture resembles a fine, sticky crumb. Use your hands to press and shape the mixture into balls. Place in the fridge to set.
- Eat and enjoy!