My Eamon, My Little Man, My Little Mate!
You cruise through the days without stopping to make trouble. You ride the waves and you roll with the punches. You love and let be and simply being with you makes everything easier.
You think I’m the best thing ever.
You see my faults and flaws. We talk about them and you just don’t mind.
Because you are you. You’re accepting and loving and you’re just perfect, little you.
You don’t mind if I’m a bit hopeless. You don’t mind picking up the pieces. You love me, and my man, that love is returned to you ten fold and ten fold again.
We have a good thing you and I. We hang out. We have fun. We just fit.
Let’s never let that go.
- 1 cup cold solid coconut cream*
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey**
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon cacao or cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- crushed peanuts
- maple syrup
- melted dark chocolate
- dry roasted cashews, chopped
- Place the mousse ingredients into a medium sized bowl in the order listed. Beat the mixture with hand-held beaters until it is well combined. Alternatively, you can quickly blend the ingredients in your processor.
- Spoon the mousse into serving bowls. Add the topping and tuck in or place in the fridge to cool and set a little.
*I use the solid component of a 270ml tin of coconut cream that has been stored in the fridge. A simple method is to tip your cold can of coconut cream upside down. Open the bottom end with a can opener and drain off the liquid, leaving the solid component to make your mousse. If it doesn’t sound easy, it is. I promise.
**you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.