Five Minute Snickers Chocolate Mousse
- 1 cup cold solid coconut cream*
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey**
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon cacao or cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- crushed peanuts
- maple syrup
- dark chocolate
- Place the mousse ingredients into a medium sized bowl in the order listed. Beat the mixture with hand-held beaters until it is well combined. Alternatively, you can quickly blend the ingredients in your processor.
- Spoon the mousse into serving bowls. Add the topping and tuck in or place in the fridge to cool and set a little.
*I use the solid component of a 270ml tin of coconut cream that has been stored in the fridge. A simple method is to tip your cold can of coconut cream upside down. Open the bottom end with a can opener and drain off the liquid, leaving the solid component to make your mousse. If it doesn’t sound easy, it is. I promise.
**you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.
If you are enjoying the recipes I would be thrilled if you had a spare minute to check out the books. With thanks, Bianca x