Did you see my write up on the BRITA filtered water tap that I have been using?
I am absolutely loving the latest addition to my kitchen. It is convenient, easy and delicious. I am enjoying it so much that I want to share the Better with BRITA vibe with you.
The fabulous BRITA team have offered to give three BRITA filtered water jugs to members of our lovely community. To enter, simply leave a comment letting us know your favourite way to use filtered water. Ours would have to be this delicious Choc Coconut Pudding, have you tried it?
For more inspiring ideas head over to betterwithbrita.com and browse through the exclusive collection of divine recipes put together by the ever talented Gary Mehigan.
Another water based recipe that we thoroughly enjoy is this gluten, dairy and refined sugar free Porridge. It is perfect for breakfast on cold winter mornings and dessert on cold winter evenings.
Slow Cooker Porridge
- 1 cup brown rice, rinsed (the one I used was medium grain)
- 2 cups full fat coconut milk
- 4 cups filtered water
- zest and juice of one orange
- 2 cinnamon sticks or 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 10 medjool dates, seeds removed and dates roughly chopped
- pinch of salt
- Place all of the ingredients into your slow cooker in the order listed above. Cook on low for 6 hours. I typically make this overnight and by the time I get up it is quite thick and has cooled a little so I stir in some extra hot water. Serve. Eat. Enjoy.
Over to you, what is your favourite way to use filtered water?