Red Velvet Magnums
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoons honey*
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon red powder**
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200 grams dark chocolate, melted
- Place the ice cream ingredients into your processor and blend until the mixture is smooth and well combined.
- Pour the mixture into mini silicon magnum moulds or mini silicon muffin moulds and place in the freezer to set.
- Once set dip each ice cream into the chocolate to coat. Return the ice creams to the freezer to set.
- Eat and enjoy.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.
**Red powders are readily available from supermarkets and health food stores. Alternatively, you can use the juice from tin beetroot or omit the powder altogether, this will change the colour but not the taste.
If you are enjoying the recipes be sure to check out the books. I hope you find something you love. With thanks, B x
Rate this recipe
Quick and Easy Red Velvet Magnums
Based on 8 Review(s)