We eat this simple and delicious Raspberry Bread for breakfasts, snacks and suppers. We love it and I hope you enjoy it too.
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup raspberries*
- Preheat your oven to 175°C or 350°F. Grease and line a loaf tin. Mine measures 19.5cm x 9.5cm.
- Place the milk, maple syrup, eggs and vanilla into your processor and blend until the mixture is smooth and well combined. Add the coconut flour and baking powder and blend until the mixture is smooth and well combined. Add the raspberries and mix them through.
- Pour the mixture into your prepared tin and bake for 50 minutes or until an inserted skewer comes out cleanly.
- Cool in the tin for 15 minutes before gently transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Slice. Serve. Eat and enjoy.
* I used frozen raspberries.
My wonderful sponsors, The Source Bulk Foods, sell Coconut Flour and due to their waste free shopping environment you are only paying for what you need, be that one cup or ten. It is available from any of their fabulous stores and also online.