Every summer I find myself whipping this up time and again. I remember when I first made it. The kids and I ended up sitting on the kitchen floor and eating it straight from my food processor. When the bowl was empty I had two very happy raspberry covered faces looking up at me and begging for more.
It is quick, simple and results in instant deliciousness. I hope you enjoy it.
Raspberry Bliss Ice Cream
- 2 large frozen bananas, chopped*
- 1/2 heaped cup of frozen raspberries
- 2 generous tablespoons macadamias**
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon goji berries
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs or roughly chopped dark chocolate – optional
- Place the ingredients into your food processor and well combined blend until combined and forming an ice cream consistency.
- Serve. Eat. Enjoy.
*Peel prior to freezing
**to make this nut free simply omit the macadamias.