This quick and easy Rainbow Salad is extremely versatile. We have it as is, with salmon or dry roasted cashews, or avocado or pulled pork, the options are endless. It only takes a few minutes to whip up and you can play around with the quantities to make it your own. Enjoy.
- 3 carrots, ends trimmed, chopped into quarters
- 1 small beetroot, peeled and quartered
- 1 pink lady apple, cored and quartered
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 – 2 teaspoons of soft of liquid coconut oil (depending on how much you like it, I opt for two)
- Place the ingredients into your food processor and blend until the mixture resembles a roughly grated consistency.
- Serve. Eat. Enjoy.