Choc Topped Vanilla Bars
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons honey*
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon hulled tahini
- pinch of salt
- 50 grams dark chocolate, melted
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper overhanging the sides for easy removal. Mine measures 19.5cm x 9.5cm.
- Place the slice ingredients into your processor and blend until the mixture is broken down, well combined and sticking together.
- Press the mixture firmly into your loaf tin and top with the melted dark chocolate if desired.
- Place the slice into the fridge for several hours or overnight to set.
- Eat and enjoy.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.
Note – I popped the slice into the freezer for 15 minutes prior to cutting.