Quick and Easy Raw Apple Cake
- 250 grams full fat cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup macadamias
- 1 tablespoon honey*
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, soft
- 12 medjool dates, seeds removed
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 apple, cored and quartered (I used pink lady)
- Line an 18cm tin with baking paper over-hanging the sides.
- Place the icing ingredients into your processor and blend until the mixture is smooth and well combined. Spoon the icing into a small bowl and set aside. Do not worry about washing your processor.
- Place the cake ingredients into your processor in the order listed above and blend until the mixture resembles a sticky crumb. Press the mixture into your prepared tray and top with the icing. Place in the fridge to set.
- Slice, serve, eat and enjoy!
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.
note – once sliced this can be stored and eaten straight from the fridge or freezer.