Quick and Easy Raspberry Muffins
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup full fat coconut cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup raspberries*
- Preheat your oven to 180°C or 350°F. Grease 18 holes of a mini muffin moulds.
- Place the honey, coconut cream, vanilla and eggs into your processor and blend until the mixture is well combined. Add the coconut flour and baking powder and mix to combine. Stir through the raspberries.
- It is best to work quickly here as the mixture will thicken rapidly.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into your prepared holes and bake the muffins for 25 minutes or until golden.
- Remove the muffins from the oven and leave to cool in the tray for 15 minutes before gently transferring to a cooling rack.
*frozen is fine.