Have you got an hour? A handful of ingredients?
Let’s whip up a term of school snacks! A different one for every day of the week….with a few left over for you of course!
Store them in the freezer and each morning take one straight from freezer to lunchbox.
When the next school holidays roll around set aside another hour, pick another five recipes. Use the same basic ingredients and again you will be set!
That’s a year’s worth of whole food, nut and refined sugar free snacks in less than five hours, with less than 25 basic ingredients.
Plenty of gluten, grain and dairy free options too!
Get everything you need in app. The shopping list, the recipes, all on your phone for both ease and convenience!
And get it FREE!
You can check it all out here!
Simply sign up for the Monthly Subscription, grab this issue and if you decide you don’t love what I’m doing unsubscribe at any time! Your $3.99 won’t come out until a month after you sign up and even then you can still opt out anytime at the click of a button. No questions asked.
Of course I hope you love it and that every edition brings new and delicious things into your kitchen. I hope that you hang around for years and years and that we create many wonderful things that you enjoy and share and make again and again and again, but if not, no worries!
Thank you for supporting what I love to do! Be sure to keep me posted on how you are going with the recipes!
With love and gratitude,
Quick and Easy Raspberry Muffins
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup full fat coconut cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup raspberries*
- Preheat your oven to 180°C or 350°F. Grease 18 holes of a mini muffin moulds.
- Place the honey, coconut cream, vanilla and eggs into your processor and blend until the mixture is well combined. Add the coconut flour and baking powder and mix to combine. Stir through the raspberries.
- It is best to work quickly here as the mixture will thicken rapidly.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into your prepared holes and bake the muffins for 25 minutes or until golden.
- Remove the muffins from the oven and leave to cool in the tray for 15 minutes before gently transferring to a cooling rack.
*frozen is fine.