Every summer I find myself whipping this up time and again. I remember when I first made it. The kids and I ended up sitting on the kitchen floor and eating it straight from my food processor. When the bowl was empty I had two very happy raspberry covered faces looking up at me and begging for more.
It is quick, simple and results in instant deliciousness. I hope you enjoy it.
Quick and Easy Raspberry Ice Cream
the ice cream
- 2 large frozen bananas, chopped*
- 1/2 heaped cup of frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup macadamias
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon goji berries
- 1 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, soft
- 1 tablespoons cacao
- Place the chocolate ingredients into a small bowl and mix to combine.
- Place the ice cream ingredients into your food processor and blend at high speed until the mixture is well combined band resembling ice cream. Add the chocolate mixture and stir to combine.
- Serve. Eat. Enjoy.
*Peel ripe bananas prior to freezing