I made this today and after I had taken the pic my husband, my three children and I devoured the entire loaf. I hope you enjoy it too.
Quick and Easy Raspberry Bread
- 3 tablespoons honey*
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups almond meal
- 1 teaspoon coconut flour (optional)**
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- Preheat your oven to 175°C or 350°F. Grease and line a loaf tin, mine measures 19.5cm x 9.5cm.
- Place the honey and almond butter into a medium sized bowl and mix to combine. Add the eggs and mix to combine. Add the almond meal and coconut flour and mix to combine. Stir through the raspberries or work them into the mixture with your hands. The mixture will be very thick.
- Press the mixture firmly into your prepared tin and level the top. Bake for 40 – 45 minutes. Remove the bread from the oven and leave in the tin for ten minutes before gently transferring to a cooling rack. Allow to cool completely before cutting.
- Slice. Serve. Eat. Enjoy.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.
**this is delicious with and without the coconut flour. Without the coconut flour it is very moist.
note – this is not an especially sweet bread, more a breakfast style loaf then a cake style loaf if that makes sense.
My beautiful sponsors, The Source Bulk Foods, sell Almond Meal and due to their waste free shopping environment you are only paying for what you need, be that one cup or ten. The Almond Meal is available from any of their fabulous stores and also online.