Quick and Easy Picnic Bar Bliss Balls
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 10 medjool dates, seeds removed
- 1/2 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons cacao or cocoa
- 1 tablespoon honey*
- 3 tablespoons crushed peanuts
- Place the ingredients into your processor and blend until the mixture is combined but still has lots of texture. Use your hands to press and shape the mixture into balls and place the balls into the fridge to set.
- Eat. Enjoy.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.