Peanut Butter Mousse
- 1 cup full fat cold coconut milk (solid component only, refer to note)
- 3 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp chia (optional, refer to notes)
- Place the ingredients into your processor and blend until they are smooth and well combined.
- Serve. Eat. Enjoy.
- Store the coconut milk in the fridge for a minimum of 24 hours. Use the solid component that will rise to the top and discard the liquid.
- If I am not serving this right away I add the chia seeds to soak up any excess liquid. Alternatively you can stir the liquid (if there is any) back into the mousse.
- I like the mix of honey and maple but you can use one or the other if you prefer.