Peanut Butter Mousse
- 1 cup full fat cold coconut milk (solid component only, refer to note)
- 3 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp chia (optional, refer to notes)
- Place the ingredients into your processor and blend until they are smooth and well combined.
- Serve. Eat. Enjoy.
- Store the coconut milk in the fridge for a minimum of 24 hours. Use the solid component that will rise to the top and discard the liquid.
- If I am not serving this right away I add the chia seeds to soak up any excess liquid. Alternatively you can stir the liquid (if there is any) back into the mousse.
- I like the mix of honey and maple but you can use one or the other if you prefer.
Rate this recipe
Quick and Easy Peanut Butter Mousse
Based on 29 Review(s)