I’m the voice saying you can when the world screams you can’t
I’m the hand in your hand when you walk the road less travelled
I’m the light in your darkest hour
I’m the warmth on your coldest night
I’m the reason you need never know loneliness
I’m the safe place where you can always turn
I’m the pillow to rest your head
I’m the bed to lay your weary feet
I’m the blanket to calm you and comfort you
I’m the arms that will hold you as you cry and the fingers that will wipe your tears
I’m the arms that will hold as you celebrate and the hands that will clap louder and longer than any others for every achievement you make
I’m your believer when you can’t believe in yourself
I’m your strength when you can’t be strong for yourself
I’m your mum
Your unconditional and ever loving mum.
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup almond meal
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons honey*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 6 tablespoons cashew butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, liquid
- pulp of 3 passionfruit
- Line a square 18cm tin with baking paper hanging over the sides.
- Place the base ingredients into your processor and blend until the mixture resembles a fine, sticky crumb. Press the mixture firmly into your prepared tin and set aside.
- Place the cashew butter, honey, maple syrup and coconut oil for the top layer into your processor and blend until the mixture is smooth and well combined. Stir through the passionfruit pulp. Spread the top evenly over the base and place the slice into the freezer for one hour to set. Once set slice and store in the fridge or freezer.
- Eat and enjoy.
*you can use rice malt syrup of you prefer.