No Mars Bar Slice
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, liquid
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tbs honey*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 3 cups puffed rice / rice bubbles
- 6 tablespoons cacao or cocoa
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Line a square 20cm tin with baking paper hanging over the sides.
- Place the ingredients for the bottom layer, excluding the puffed rice / rice bubbles, into a bowl and mix to combine. Add the puffed rice / rice bubbles and mix to combine.
- Pour the mixture into your prepared tin, flatten the top and place it into the freezer while you make the top layer.
- Place the ingredients for the top layer onto a heat proof bowl or jug and gently heat until the coconut oil has melted. Mix to combine. Pour the chocolate top over your slice and return to the freezer for approximately one hour to set.
- Slice. Serve. Eat and enjoy.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.
If you are enjoying the recipes be sure to check out the books. Thank YOU for your support. B x