Quick and Easy Mocha Protein Balls
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons honey*
- 2 teaspoons coffee dissolved in 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate protein powder
- 2 tablespoons cacao or cocoa
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- Place the almond butter, honey, coffee mixture, vanilla and salt into a bowl and mix to combine. Add the protein powder, cacao or cocoa and the almond meal 1/4 of a cup at a time. Mix to combine. Work the mixture with your hands to form a dough.
- Use your hands to press and shape the mixture into balls. Place the balls into the fridge to set.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.