Lemon Cheesecake Bliss Balls
- 2 cups desiccated coconut + 1/2 cup desiccated coconut for rolling in
- 250 grams full fat cream cheese, chopped
- zest and juice of one lemon
- 2 rounded tablespoons honey*
- Place the 2 cups of coconut, cream cheese, lemon and honey into your processor and blend until the mixture is well combined. Use your hands to shape the mixture into balls. Roll the balls through the extra coconut to coat. Place the balls in the fridge to set.
- Eat and enjoy!
Makes 16 – 18
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.