These quick and easy Lemon Bliss Balls are always a favourite at our place. I hope you enjoy them too!
Quick and Easy Lemon Bliss Balls
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- zest of one large lemon*
- juice of half a lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
- extra desiccated coconut for rolling in
- Place the ingredients into your processor in the order listed above and blend until the mixture resembles a sticky crumb. Use your hands to shape the mixture into balls. Roll the balls in the extra coconut and place in the fridge to set.
- Serve. Eat. Enjoy!
* I LOVE lemon and I double the zest if I am making these Bliss Balls just for me.
Note – Try not to over blend the mixture if you are using a high powered processor or you may end up with a butter as opposed to a mixture that you can roll into balls.