Gluten Free Weet-Bix Slice
- 6 Gluten Free WeetBix
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup honey*
- 1/4 cup cacao
- 2 tablespoons hulled tahini
- 1 tablespoon coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 50 grams dark chocolate, melted
- Line a square 20cm cake tin with baking paper overhanging the sides for easy removal.
- Place the ingredients for the slice into your processor and blend until they are well combined and sticking together.
- Spoon the mixture into your prepared tin and use slightly damp hands to press it firmly down.
- Top the slice with the melted chocolate if desired and place into the fridge for several hours or overnight to set.
- Slice. Eat. Enjoy.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.
If you are enjoying the recipes be sure to check out the books. I hope you find something you love. With thanks, B x