Cranberry and Pistachio Chocolates
- 6 tablespoons almond butter
- 4 tablespoons cacao or cocoa
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons honey*
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup pistachios, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place the ingredients into a heat proof bowl or jug. Gently heat the ingredients in the microwave or over simmering water until the oil has softened. Remove from the heat and mix to combine. Spoon the mixture into the holes of a mini silicon muffin mould and place in the fridge or freezer to set and to store.
- Serve. Eat. Enjoy.
*you can use rice malt syrup of you prefer.