My second surgery is done and dusted and I’m back home with my babies!
I’m also without a kitchen. But for a very good reason, the new one is coming!
So, food is tricky!
I’m keeping things simple and protein shakes and protein balls and protein breads have saved my day on more than one occasion!
Here is a quick and easy recipe that I’m tucking into quite a lot right now. I hope you enjoy them too!
Cookie Dough Protein Balls
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey*
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips or 50 grams dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 tablespoons almond meal
- Place the peanut butter, honey and chocolate into a bowl and mix to combine. Add the protein powder and almond meal and mix. Use your hands to work the mixture until it resembles a cookie dough consistency. Shape the mixture into balls and place in the fridge to set.
- Serve. Eat. Enjoy.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.
I am often asked what protein powder I use. I love, recommend and couldn’t be happier with True. Everything they create is delicious and clean and comprised of high quality ingredients. On top of this they have a flavours list that cannot be beat! You can view their ever growing range here.
I am fortunate enough to of had the opportunity to team up with True to bring you a collection of high protein, quick and easy recipes that myself and my family love. Coming up soon is my current favourite High Protein Banana Bread, it is warm and filling and absolutely divine. I cannot wait to share it with you!