Quick and Easy Coconut Truffles
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 2 rounded tablespoons honey*
- 1 tablespoon of coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- Place the ingredients into your food processor and blend at high speed until the coconut has broken down and the mixture is smooth, well combined and sticking together.
- Using slightly damp hands press the mixture into balls and roll in coconut.
- Place in the fridge to set.
- Serve. Eat. Enjoy.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.