- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups full fat greek yoghurt
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 tsp bicarb soda
- Preheat your oven to 175°C or 350°F. Grease and line a loaf tin. Mine measures 19.5cm x 9.5cm.
- Place the coconut flour, desiccated coconut, maple syrup, yoghurt and eggs into your processor and blend until the mixture resembles a smooth, runny batter. Add the bicarb soda and mix to combine. Pour the mixture into your prepared tin and bake for 50 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool in the tin for 10 minutes before gently transferring to a cooling rack. Allow to cool completely prior to cutting.
- Slice. Serve. Eat. Enjoy.
If you are enjoying the recipes I would be thrilled if you had a minute to check out the books. With love and gratitude, B x