Chocolate Trail Mix
- 200 grams dark chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup goji berries
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- 3 cups puffed rice / gluten free rice bubbles*
- Line a large tray with baking paper.
- Mix the dried fruits and seeds through the melted chocolate until they are well coated.
- Spread the mixture evenly over your lined tray and place the tray into the fridge.
- Once set break up, eat and enjoy!
*to make this grain free use puffed quinoa.
note – this makes a lot! You may want half the recipe.