My Little Man,
Whenever our family is throwing around words like clever or wise you straight away say “Lu is so clever. Lu is very wise.”
And it’s true, she is. Lu is clever and wise beyond her years and she blows my mind every single day.
But do you know what Little Man? So do you.
While your gifts are different, you may have forgotten that it was you who taught Lulu to ride a bike when nobody else could.
It is you that has come up with countless ways to ease Juliet’s tears when no one else can.
It’s you who taught me to bend my rules, to slow down and soak up the little things. You made me see life in a way that nobody else could.
It is you who taught your Dad just how great this parenting game can be and how much he needed a little mate in his world. You lighten his load and bring him joy when nobody else can.
And that’s what you do my clever and wise little man. You sneak in, with your easy-going ways, giving us exactly what we need and you do it in a way that nobody else can.
Chocolate Fudge Ice Cream
- 1 cup cashew butter
- 1 cup full fat coconut cream
- 3 tablespoons cacao or cocoa
- 3 tablespoons honey*
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, soft
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Place the ingredients into your processor in the order listed above and blend at high speed until the mixture is smooth, well combined and looking delicious!
- Pour the mixture into a silicon loaf pan and place in the freezer for 2 hours to set
- Serve. Eat. Enjoy.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.