Quick and Easy Chocolate Crackle Slice
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey*
- 1/4 cup cacao or cocoa
- 2 cups puffed rice
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 60 grams dark chocolate, melted
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey*
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper. Mine measure 19.5cm x 9.5cm.
- Place the peanut butter, honey and cacao or cocoa into a bowl and mix to combine. Add the puffed rice and coconut, mix to combine. Use your hands to work the mixture.
- Press the mixture firmly into your prepared loaf tin and set aside .
- Place the ingredients for the top layer into a bowl and mix to combine. Pour this layer evenly over your slice and place the slice to the freezer for 30 minutes to set.
- Slice. Serve. Eat and enjoy.
note – once sliced we store this in the fridge.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.