Thank you for your fingers that wrap perfectly around mine,
Thank you for your head that snuggles into my neck,
Thank you for your feet that bounce in my hands,
Thank you for your legs that kick with joy,
Thank you for your arms that make me laugh with every stretch,
Thank you for your smile that always melts my heart.
Thank you for every inch that makes up the perfect little being that you are.
Quick and Easy Choc Mint Slice
- 1 cup almond meal
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 4 tablespoons cacao or cocoa
- 4 tablespoons almond butter
- 4 tablespoons honey*
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon natural peppermint extract
- pinch of salt
- 6 tablespoons cacao or cocoa
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, liquid
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon natural peppermint extract
- Line a square 20cm tin with baking paper overhanging the sides for easy removal.
- Place the ingredients for the slice into your processor and blend until the mixture resembles a fine, sticky crumb. Press the mixture firmly into your prepared tin.
- Place the icing ingredients into a small bowl and mix until they are well combined and looking delicious. Pour the icing over your slice and place the slice in the fridge to set.
- Slice. Serve. Eat. Enjoy.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.