There are a lot of quick and easy creations going on at our place right now. They are perfect for school holiday fun and perfect to squeeze in when the precious little one has a micro nap.
This is today’s favourite. It is simple and it is also delicious. I hope you and your family enjoy it as much as mine.
Quick and Easy Cherry Ripe Ice Cream
the ice cream
- 1 frozen banana, chopped*
- 1 cup frozen pitted cherries**
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon cacao or cocoa
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, soft or liquified
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Place the chocolate ingredients into a small bowl and mix to combine.
- Place the ice cream ingredients into your food processor and blend at high speed until the mixture resembles ice cream.
- Spoon the ice cream into a bowl and top with the chocolate.
- Eat and enjoy!
*peel the banana prior to freezing.
**the frozen cherries are readily available at the supermarket.
notes – you can reduce the three ingredients for the chocolate to two tablespoons each if preferred.