Bounty Ice Creams
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons honey*
- 2 tablespoons cashew butter
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 100 grams dark chocolate, melted
- Place the coconut cream, honey, cashew butter, coconut and vanilla into your processor and blend to combine. Pour the mixture into the holes of a mini silicon muffin mould and place in the freezer to set.
- Once set, dip the ice creams into the melted chocolate and place onto a tray lined with baking paper. Return to the freezer.
- Eat and enjoy!
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.