Quick and Easy Apple Pie Bliss Balls
- 1 cup dry roasted almonds
- 20 grams crispy dried apple*
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Place the ingredients into your processor and blend at high speed until the mixture resembles a sticky crumb. Use your hands to firmly press and shape the mixture into balls.
- Place the balls in the fridge to set.
- Serve. Eat. Enjoy.
*crispy or snap dried apple is readily available in the toddler / baby food section of the supermarket.